Friday, January 26, 2007

Glimpses of the Father's Heart


Psalm 8:3-4 says "When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers . . . . what is man that You take thought of him?"

take thought - (Heb) - "to mark, take note of, to burn into the memory"
A friend and I were praying one night and began to speak in prayer some of the things that our Father "takes thought of" regarding us. I thought you'd like to hear from Him today too.

Can you imagine His finger writing on your heart?
You are mine!
I love you!
I bought you with a price!
I love it when you worship me.
I love when you open your heart to Me.
I love inhabiting your praises.
I've been looking for you.
I've been waiting for you and here you are!
I knew you would come back.
Come on in to My secret place.
Let Me hold you.
Climb up into my lap and rest
I really am all you need.
I have the answers to your questions.
I have loved you with an everlasting love!
Don't be afraid.
My thoughts toward you are good.
My plans are to give you a future and a hope.
Nothing is too hard for Me.
Let Me show you the depths, heights and widths of My love.

No comments: