Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year - New Plan

I'm leaving a note to announce that I will be doing a yearly Bible reading plan and dropping in notes here on the blog. I will start in the morning on this blog. I've been journaling over at www.youversion.com, but several people have wanted to read what I am journaling. I'll use this blog for that purpose.

Also, I will be memorizing two scriptures a month. I'll have a new one on the 1st and 15th of each month. I'm making a commitment along with thousands of others after having been challenged by Beth Moore. Be sure to check the sidebar for the details on that opportunity.

My January 1-14, 2009 verse is Eph. 1:4 - 5 from the New Living Translation. You're welcome to ask me when you seen me what the verse is that I'm memorizing at the time. I believe by the end of the year I will have enjoyed committing more of His Word to my memory.

By the way, I'd love to know that you're taking this challenge of memorizing the Word too. I do need accountability partners!

No comments: